Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Homework

I really believe that it's good for people to do things that they are not good at. Maybe it develops pathways in our brains, maybe it develops willpower, maybe it just "builds character" but I think it's a sort of life skill.

I am bad at the German language. Languages in general, really, but German's giving me trouble just now. We're doing language school twice a week (I'm level A1, David is much higher) and I have a constant feeling that I'm struggling to catch up, to keep up. This is about two weeks worth of homework, completed and corrected in class.


Though to be fair, class is also kind of fascinating and fun. I'm the only person from the US in my class, and there is a wonderful variety of professions and countries of origin (all things that we are learning to communicate). And someday, I might speak German. 

1 comment:

  1. That is tough, but keep it up! I'm sure my homework would look the same or worse!

    ReplyDelete