Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rainy Walk

Despite the grey skies and rain, I needed to get out of the house. I decided to hunt for photos - so today I uploaded the full resolution images. Our street looked like this today - the construction has been slowly working it's way towards us... and it's here.


Usually when I get down to the river I turn right and look at the Wall, but I realized I hadn't walked the other direction, though I'd seen it on a boat tour months ago. As I made my way to the water, I saw this... sculpture?


Or maybe it's just storage for some construction stuff? The shopping cart looks really out of place. The waterfront looked like this:


A little further along, I noticed some colorful painting on some riverside ruins:


And so I took more pictures of them:





And at that point, my podcast ended and I decided I wouldn't see anything else as fascinating and headed home!


No comments:

Post a Comment