Sunday, July 19, 2015

Homeward Bound

Sarah and I are apart for the first time since our move, so to help give an idea of what my day looks like, I will be guest posting whenever we're in different places.  I have a busy week coming up at work, and after a delicious breakfast of Tortilla de Patata I hopped on a train bound for the airport.


Yesterday on the Teleferico Sarah and I saw 3 distinct skyscrapers seemingly set apart from the rest of the Madrid skyline.  I changed trains at a stop near the skyscrapers, and was surprised to find that there were 4 towers, not 3.



Ryanair is a low-cost no-frills air carrier that is (in?)famous for providing rock bottom flight prices at the cost of comforts.  Typical Ryanair departure lounges don't feature seating, and passengers line up (and stand) for over an hour waiting for the gate to open.



Flying into Germany felt like coming home, it was nice to see an abundance of greenery after the yellow, red, and brown hues of Sunny Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment