Thursday, July 28, 2016

Three weeks of July

And not all that many photos to show for it. My phone was not cooperating, so these are all from David. I've got that sorted out now, so this will be the first in my weekly photo posts - I'll aim for every Monday! (My wrote this Monday of this week, but my iPad did not cooperate and post it).

This strange alter was set up in a coffee shop/bar in kreuzberg where some of David's friends put on an electronic music show. 


I finally bought some of the "DDR" ice cream I've seen advertised. It's pretty typical soft serve - I think the shell is what gives its name. 


I don't even know what this ad says, but it probably has something to do with pugs in shark costumes. 


We saw a protest pass by when we were eating on the patio of a restaurant. I think the message was mostly anti-capitalism, though it's always tough to tell with all the signs in German. 

No comments:

Post a Comment