Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The River Spree

I was going to put up more furniture assembly pictures today, but I found some scenery instead. I ride the U12 at least once a week, and it goes over the Spree river in a scenic fashion. Usually the train is fast and crowded, so the best I could hope for is this:


I really don't like the Brandenburg Gate pattern on all the windows. I mean, I get it, we're in Berlin. Today though, my car on the train was curiously empty - and then the train came to a mysterious halt for a few minutes. I finally got a picture that includes the strange people statues on the left of this photo:


And then I turned around and grabbed these as the sunset progressed:



And then the train started moving again and I headed towards dinner and more IKEA assembly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment